Monday, December 22, 2008

Is there a Santa Claus? (part 2)

I’d say we have plenty of Santa’s in our house….and there is always room for more! If I had to pick a favorite, this little guy might be the one. My maternal grandmother made this pillow Santa for me when I was three. Even though she is no longer with us, I cherish this gift she gave to me over 40 years ago….

IMG_1746

Here are a few of the Santa’s in our house this year. We have many Santa ornaments…..

IMG_1779 

IMG_1788 IMG_1790

  IMG_1791IMG_1792

 IMG_1793 IMG_1796

and many Santa’s figures….

IMG_1789 IMG_1795

IMG_1794 

IMG_1800 IMG_1798 IMG_1799 IMG_1802

 IMG_1801

and finally………

IMG_1818

Share your Santa’s!

Technorati Tags:

8 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! Boy do you have a lot of Santa's. I love them all! And I really love the Santa pillow that your grandmother made you, you have kept it in tip top shape. Just imagining how long ago it was made is really something.Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    You are a girl after my own heart ~ I also collect Santas!!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog today & leaving such a sweet comment. Yes, we are on pins & needles waiting for our new little bundle of joy!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Susan! What lovely little Santies you have! What a collection! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute....

    Merry Christmas and warm wishes from our house to yours.

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh you have some beautiful ones here! I just started really collecting them last year I think I have a total of 5? Thanks for sharing them with us and a Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! Hugs French;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed all of your Santas! Thanks for sharing the spirit of Christmas all around your beautiful home. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ho-ho-ho...look at all of your wonderful Santas...you must know I love Santas! I also love your home! ;-) Bo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!