Thursday, January 15, 2009

Proximidade Award from…

I received the Proximidade Award today from Carrie at Carolina Nativity Gallery for “providing much warmth to blog land”. Thank you Carrie!

proximidade award from Carolina Nativity Gallery January 2009

This award focuses on the friendships that blossom here in blog land.

Blogs who receive this award are 'exceedingly charming' say its authors. This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I would like to share this award with the participants of the first “Outdoor Wednesday”. (Yes, I know there were more than eight!) Being a newcomer to blog land, I was a little nervous to host an event…and these ladies help make it a success….. and I appreciate it!

Some of them have already received this award (more than once). I don’t want any of these bloggers to feel they HAVE to pass it along…. so I am relieving all of them from “deliver this award to eight more bloggers”. Simply take the award and enjoy it…because you deserve it!

  1. Charlotte at Charlotte's Weblog 
  2. Ellen B at The Happy Wonderer
  3. Gloria at Happy to Be
  4. Jeanne at The Backyard Neighbor
  5. Judy Bug at A Southern Belle Dishes on Decor
  6. Katherine Ellen at Welcome to Kat's Corner
  7. Kim at Ticklish Mermaids
  8. Lisa at AKAWEST
  9. Lynda at Lonestar Lady
  10. Marsha at Marsha's Garden
  11. Once in a Blue Moon
  12. Sheila at The Quintessential Magpie
  13. skoots1mom at My Hands, His Glory
  14. Tam at The Gypsy's Corner
  15. Terrie at Terrie's Lil Piece of Serenity
  16. the Muse at A Diva's Hammer
  17. Theresa at Take a Sentimental Journey
  18. Vicki at Hooked on Photo Memes

I hope they all return to future Outdoor Wednesdays!

Thanks again to Carrie for the award!

13 comments:

  1. Susan, Thank-you for the award. I hope you don't mind if I pick it up within a couple of days. I am on my way to work. I am so honored. I will be be looking forward to future Outdoor Weds. Hugs, Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly gee! An award for doing something FUN !?
    LOL....
    I am so ready for spring, therefore the Outdoor Wednesday just seemed to speak to my soul!

    Thank you ever so kindly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun and I look forward to participating in many more. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you Susan. That's very kind of you!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Susan. Oh, and you were my first and ONLY follower!! :)

    I will be back for more Outdoor Wednesdays. I think was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Susan!! My very first award, yeah, and I'm honored to be in such delightful company! I'll proudly display it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan,
    Thank you for the award. Your Outdoor Wednesday was loads of fun and I'll be participating again. I'll have to dig through my picture files so I won't bore everyone with snow pictures for two more month *grin*
    Have a wonderful evening,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan,
    Thanks you so much for alowing me to participate the Outdoor Wednesday...I have enjoyed so much. I will go back to see if I din't miss anyone blog to visit. Thanks you so much for the award...I was thrilled...it's made my Day Brighter! Take care my friend..Katherinllen

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet thing to do to pass on to all your outdoor gals! you did a great thing jumping right in and hosting a fun event, carrie was smart to give you this award, you are a very gracious host indeed! i still can't get over all the blogs you follow, you are so well read!

    thank you for sharing, jain~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan, I'm honored, and you know I'll be back! Thanks!

    Sending you much love...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your award! It certianly is deserved! Have a great weekend...Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!