Sunday, April 12, 2009

4/12 A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review

This weeks posts on A Southern Daydreamer: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

This weeks posts on A Southern Daydreamer Reads: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We had 66 participants in Outdoor Wednesday this week! I want to thank again the following for posting (clicking on their name will take you to their Outdoor Wednesday post): Tam, Maryrose, amy, Charla, . margaret, Gina, kathy b, Charlene, ellen b, Sunnymama, Karen, Sue, Cindy, Petunia, Terriedj, Jo , Coty, Jadehollow, Stacey, Sandi, Kay C., Leigh, Judy Bug, Fifi, Barb, Beth, Cielo, Tink, Carrie, Chandy, sylvia, Marja, Kathleen M, Monica, Sarah, Lori, Karen, Joyce, Jeanne, Sally, Kim, Tanya, Kim, Roberta Anne, blueeyedtango, Mary, Marty, Amy, Roxanne, Susan, Marie, M, Grammy, Katherinellen, Sandra, Melanie, Mary, Ally K , Ashley , Karen, Barbara, Elisabeth, Sheri, Shawn, Cathy, Karen Creel

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment Questions Answered: (no questions this week!)

I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!

A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: Alfazema, Allison, Amy, Angie, Ann, Anne Marie, Ashley, Barb, Barbara Jean, Becca, Beth, Birdie & Tom, BJ, Bo, Carrie, Catherine, Cathy, Chaitra, Chandy, Char, Charlene, Charli, Charlotte, Cherie, Christi, Christine, Cielo, Cindy, Claudie, Coty, Cynthia, Dawn,Deanna, Deb, Debbie, Diane, Diane W, Ellen B, Elizabeth,Fifi, Glenda, Gloria, Grammy, Heidi, Helen, Jain, Jane, Janie, Jeanne, Jewel, Joy, Judi, JudyBug, Justine, Karen, Katherinellen, Kathleen, Kathleen E, Kathleen M, Kathy, Kathy B, Kim, King family, Kris, Lady Katherine, Laura, Leigh, Linda, Lisa, Lori, Luanne, Lynda, M, Manuela, Marian E, Marie, Marja, Martha, Marty, Mary, Mary Rose, Melissa M, Mimi, Mona, Monica, Mrs DD, Nancy, Nicole, Pat, Patti, prudent homemaker, Rechelle, Roberta Anne, Robyn, Sally, Sandi, Sandra, Shawn, Sheila, Sheila W, Sheri, Shirl, Spencer, Stacey, Sue, SunnyMama, Susan, Sweetie, Tam, Tammy, Tanya, Terri, Terrie, Tink, Tracy, Tricia, Yira, Zoey

I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I host “Outdoor Wednesday” on A Southern Daydreamer! Learn more about it by clicking on picture below!

Outdoor Wednesday logo

On my new book blog, A Southern Daydreamer Reads, I am starting a Spring Reading Challenge. From March 20- June 20, 2009…. READ! Come join the fun!

SpringChallenge200952

4 comments:

  1. Susan, I'm so sorry I was MIA much of this last week and am afraid I will be again this coming week as I'm helping my friend with the aftermath of her mom's passing. I will try and check in with you, though. I love visiting you here.

    Much love...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love participating in Outdoor Wednesday. I wish I was public so more could participate! Thank you for doing this, it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank you again for hosting Outdoor Wednesday! It has caused me to stop and look at this wonderful world God created!
    I also wanted to let you know that I have tagged you to play a fun game. Head over to my blog for all of the details.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely working on those books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!