Tuesday, June 17, 2014

6/18 Outdoor Wednesday # 284

OW_thumb2_thumb_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

This week I am sharing pictures of gardenias. They smell wonderful!

gardenia2

gardenia5

gardenia6

gardenia4

gardenia7

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

15 comments:

  1. Those Gardenias look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Liz, that is a perfect white rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have them too but not as plenty in my garden. I can smell yours up here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the fragrance of gardenias! Thanks for hosting. ~Marlee~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gardenias....oh....how I love the smell! I appreciate you hosting this weekly event.
    JM Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gardenias! I bet they smell lovely.

    Jocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I can practically smell your gardinias from here. I have one bush in the garden, it is one of my favourite plants, unfortunately mine is not that prolific.
    Thanks for hosting
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I am seriously envious. I have never been able to grow these successfully. I love them! Their perfect fragrance just lifts off the screen. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It must be a pleasant delight of sweet perfume in there... So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can just smell those gardenias now. They look so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never seen a bush with such an abundance of gardenia ! One of our neighbors has one and when I pass it smells so sonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to be able to grow gardenias! They are really flowers that symbolize the south to me - those and magnolias.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your gardenias remind me of my childhood, we used to steal the flower from a nearby temple. The temple was often unused, and the well was reputed to have someone drowned. It was all very mystic and scary, yet we still stole from them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. good morning...coming by to link to your party but will come back later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!